The Fattypants Papers

Fattypants writes about things that have actually happened to her...sometimes. Other times she writes about things that could have happened, but instead she made them up while going about her perfectly ordinary business. The 'Pants also reviews things like books, movies, foofie bath products, and anything else that strikes her fancy.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Addendum to yesterday's entry:

I was reminded about the Roger Rabbit ride in Disneyland's Toontown. That is definitely a point in favor of Disneyland, as the Disney World Toontown Faire doesn't have any adult-friendly rides. (My sister and I went on the Barnstormer Roller Coaster once, and the wait in the queue was very stressful for me, as I was really worried we wouldn't fit in the car.)

Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin is really fun dark ride, and features the best themed queue I've ever seen (it's too bad the current fastpass arrangement means you often just walk right through it), and one of my favorite effects ("I've got a portable hole!").

Thanks, Kelly, for reminding me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home