The Fattypants Papers

Fattypants writes about things that have actually happened to her...sometimes. Other times she writes about things that could have happened, but instead she made them up while going about her perfectly ordinary business. The 'Pants also reviews things like books, movies, foofie bath products, and anything else that strikes her fancy.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006



That's disgusting! Yum!

There are some things that are so bad for you, and so very gross. They're over-processed, and cheap, and trailer park-y. And delicous! You can't eat them often, nor would you want to, but every once in awhile, I MUST HAVE THEM. I've never been a fan of Twinkies (actually, I don't remember ever having one), but if I liked Twinkies, they would fall into this category. Here are a few things that are disgusting...yum!

1. Chicken in a Biskit. It's a chicken flavored cracker. How wrong is that? In addition to being on crack conceptually speaking, they are loaded with sodium and trans fats. And scrumptiousness.

2. Cheetos. Because I was shocked that my vegan friend wouldn't eat them, because they actually do contain real cheese. Fortunately, the Baked Cheetos are actually really good.

3. McDonald's Cheeseburgers. Hey, I read Fast Food Nation. It scared the hell out of me and really grossed me out, too. But it's been a couple of years and there's something about the perfect combination of fake cheese, warm pickles, and onion bits.

4. Bacon. I'm not that attached to eating meat in the first place, and I especially don't like the gross fatty parts of meat. Then why do I love bacon so much?

5. Cheez Whiz. Actually, I don't really like it, except in my favorite so-gross-it's-delicious recipe, Trailer Park dip. (Combine 1 can chili, 8 oz cream cheese, and 8 oz Cheez Whiz.)

6. Fritos. Especially Chili Cheese. Or the Scoops, dipped in #6.

7. Oreos. Let's face it, the middle is basically Crisco and sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home