The Fattypants Papers

Fattypants writes about things that have actually happened to her...sometimes. Other times she writes about things that could have happened, but instead she made them up while going about her perfectly ordinary business. The 'Pants also reviews things like books, movies, foofie bath products, and anything else that strikes her fancy.

Saturday, August 05, 2006


Omigod! Celebrity sighting!

Shut UP! I just saw a Tony Award Winner (tm) commit a minor misdemeanor!

We just saw Norbert Leo Butz (aka, the voice of Fiyero on your Wicked CD) in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, (the part he won the Tony for). He was really funny and good.

And then we walked past the stage door because that is how we needed to go to get to the car! And he totally walked past us while we were waiting to cross the street! (But I didn't say anything 'cause I'm shy and also don't like to bother people.) And then my sister was looking for him back towards the stage door! And I'm all, dude, he just passed us!

And then one girl stopped him to get an autograph! But we didn't bug him! And then he jaywalked! And we saw him go into his hotel!

I like to think he saw me notice him not say anything, and appreciated it.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger KiKi said…

    This was a thrilling experience - oh, yes, it was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home